Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football

What is it about football? Logically, I can't make sense of it, and how it effects so many people so dramatically. I don't follow seasons, just games that I actually watch, which are relatively few. But even if I'm watching a game between two teams I don't care about, I randomly (or not randomly?) pick one and am just as emotionally vested in the game...makes no sense. But I do enjoy it when I watch it, teams I don't know and all. and it is even more fun if it is your alma mater putting up a great game and beating Oklahoma. Go Cougs.

*So yes, these pictures are quite old (2007 Vegas Bowl), but they are the most recent ones I have; it's been a while since I actually went to a BYU game.

3 comments:

Erika Riggs said...

Amsy Dames...I got to see Jordan and Romney @ the football fireside on Friday night! We didn't get to talk very long before their coaches herded them onto the buses to head back to the hotel...but it was so good to see them again. They haven't changed much and are still just a pair of big teddy bears :)

Laura said...

Yeah...seriously. What is it about football? Go cougs...so fun to watch the game last night!

Sarah said...

i didn't get sports as much until i became a slave at work- then seriously watching someone else get beaten up for a while feels good. and football is the most impact with the least blood...