Monday, May 10, 2010

Round Trip. leg #3

While in Southern California, we attended my old roommate Natalie's wedding. We are so happy for her and Andrew.They got sealed for time and all eternity in the Newport Beach Temple. It was gorgeous. I was so happy that we were able to go and watch. I love hearing the blessings and promises that we enter into. Going to other people's weddings always reminds me how much I love Mark and how grateful I am for our marriage and the covenants that we have made.
After the temple was a luncheon overlooking the harbor. Beautiful.Natalie had the reception in her parent's backyard. They did a spectacular job. It was so fun. Another thing I love about weddings...dancing. Mark and I love to dance but weddings are about the only time that we actually do any dancing.Congrats Nat and Andrew!

2 comments:

Sheralie said...

I really like those flowers. And when do we get the details on your house? We took a sneak peak online at it. Good luck with moving in!

nat said...

Thanks again for coming Amy! I felt so lucky to have my closest and best friends as my bridesmaids. Thanks for always being such a good friend. I hope Texas is treating you well. It's snowing today :( You really aren't missing much. Love Ya!