Monday, September 12, 2011

So Far So Good

The babies and I are doing really well. We went to the perinatologist this afternoon for our monthly ultrasound. It is hard to believe that we have already been home from the hospital for a month (this was the guy who sent me to the hospital last time). The ultrasound showed I have not progressed at all! The Dr seemed a little surprised that my cervix was holding so well, and I still hadn't delivered. Apparently, I am pretty good at this bed rest thing (or just lucky).
Apple and Bluebear are also doing well. They looked so big and so much more developed. They also looked really cramped. I now have about 9 lbs of baby inside me. Apple is 4 lbs and 10 oz. Bluebear is 4 lbs and 1 oz. The Dr was also pleased that the size difference between them is smaller than last month.  Bluebear's ventricles continue to be about the same size.
Overall, it was a very reassuring appointment.

A special thanks to Kalina for taking pictures for us last week! 

4 comments:

Paul and Em said...

These pictures are so cute! Good to hear you haven't delivered yet. I hope things continue to be uneventful!

Laura said...

amers - your photos are darling! so excited for you! glad you got a good report from the dr!

Dustin and Tricia Bunderson said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to meet those baby girls.

katty said...

Amy... And mark :-). I miss you! Wish you lived closer. You sure look cute!