Sunday, January 15, 2012

14 Weeks...

It is hard to believe that 14 weeks have already flown by. 
Abby captivates me with her big blue eyes, and I can't get enough of her little jaw and baby over-bite. She is so funny to watch and makes such funny faces. Sometimes she even smiles. Abby is about 8 1/2 lbs. She eats a lot but takes her time doing so. She is getting more awake and likes kicking her toys and sucking on her fingers. She rolls front to back.

Alyssa is a very active little girl. She holds her head up and looks around. Usually when she is playing on the mat I am feeding Abby, and she will look up at me and smile. I love it. She coos and makes happy baby noises. She loves smiling. Sometimes she frowns and wails, but only when she is really tired or hungry, or when she rolls over and startles herself doing so. Alyssa loves kicking and grabbing her toys with her feet. Alyssa is about 8 3/4 lbs.
Mark is an excellent dad. He plays with the girls, helps me feed Abby, bathes them, comforts them at 3 AM if needed... 


I absolutely love being Alyssa and Abigail's mom. They make me so incredibly happy...and busy. I am starting to get more and more things done during nap-time, though. I even cooked three meals this week (good for me even before the girls...). 

1 comment:

CBroadbent and Annlbtx said...

I am amazed that you have time to take pictures! The girls are so sweet.