Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Deseret



After our trip to Davis, we spent a week in Salt Lake visiting. We had a great time and were generally too busy to take pictures. 
We had a fun birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Phil, Jen, Wade, Sam, Rick and Karen. City Creek Mall was pretty neat, too. 
We surprised my sisters on Sunday (instead of coming into town Thursday). We had all 10 Beesley grandkids together!


All my college roommates were able to get together, too - for dinner and baby time. *Erika had to leave before the camera came out...she really was there. 


We got to celebrate Elizabeth's wedding while we were there. We learned Scottish dancing and I was so glad I wore flats! We are so happy for you Elizabeth and Matthew! 

It was such a fun and relaxing trip! I can't wait to go back up in a couple months!

3 comments:

Annlbtx said...

great Pictures Amy! I love the grandparent picture with all the kids. I am glad you had a great time.

Sarah said...

so great. thanks for sharing

Laura said...

Cute photos.....love all the cousins together!