Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to Mark! He is such a wonderful father to Abby and Alyssa. They love him so much. I love watching them light up to see him. The other day he came home from work, Alyssa saw him and immediately smiled and scooted over to him as fast as she could. It was adorable. Abby smiles and kicks her legs in excitement. His love for them is equally clear. 


I am grateful also for my wonderful dad and father-in-law. They are both great men. 


It is so wonderful to be surrounded by so many great examples of honor, wisdom, kindness, discipline, love, faith, dedication, hard work, and respect. I am grateful that these wonderful men have and honor their priesthood and the blessing that has been to me in my life and family. They love their wives and their children; it is clear. Thank you for all that you have and continue to do for me and my family. We love you. 

No comments: