Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Alyssa

Alyssa makes me laugh almost all the time. She is so funny and expressive. She is learning a lot and it is really fun to watch her do new things. She learned how to unlock my phone and find a keyboard to play with. She recognized her bracelet when it fell off and held out her arm for me to put it back on. She figured out she can carry all her balls if she puts them in the pumpkin (she will be great at Easter egg hunts!). She loves to dance and bounce and sing.


She loves to read and even will sit on my lap for a book now. She likes peek-a-boo. She can get down from the couch or play-table by herself. She has gained a lot of confidence. She always has a toy of some kind in her hand. Usually a ball or a few blocks or a ring, sometimes a lion or gorilla. She is usually very happy with a big grin. She gets very excited when she is picked up. She smiles and kicks her legs with glee. She waves goodbye after Daddy when he goes to work. Last night I tried to get a video but I got this sweet moment instead.


Alyssa loves her family, and we love her so much. I am thankful for my beautiful blue-eyed girl, Alyssa.

No comments: