Thursday, May 24, 2012

Parents live here too

I've been very heavy on baby posts. Here is a glimpse of what Mark and I have been doing (besides feeding and playing with our babies). Naturally, there aren't a lot of pictures to go along.

Mark finished the attics. All the ducts work and are relatively leak-free. There is new insulation and platforms to move around on and store stuff. The new lights make a huge different, too. Thanks to Stuart and Charlie for their help!

We took apart, fixed and put back together the robotic vacuum. One of the IR sensors had a bulb that burned out so it kept thinking it was falling down the stairs. All better!

Our garden is doing really well - minus the caterpillars. We've already enjoyed some cucumbers and hope to enjoy our tomatoes and beets soon.


I've been cooking more often, trying to make new meals. My favorite is my new pesto.

I have been walking in the mornings with some friends here. This morning we past a neighbor cooking on his driveway and he gave us the best shrimp ever!

We had a fun afternoon at the Bunderson's with the McAllisters. As much fun as the girls had with Nathan and Brielle, I think we had more fun with their parents.

We've make it to all 3 hours of church now. Although sometimes in the foyer... Thanks to all the helpers! They keep us busy during church. The young men keep Mark busy, too.

and like I said, there is lots of feeding and playing, too.

No comments: