Sunday, November 9, 2008

Something new

This weekend has been rather different from the past weekends. We both have exciting news. Mark spent the weekend in Dallas attending a recruiting event for Celanese. Between flights and dinners and interviews, he was glad to spend some time playing with Charlotte, Christina and H. Sometime very early this morning, Mark got an offer from them to work full-time in Calvert City, Kentucky. Calvert City is a tiny town (2,500 people) in western Kentucky. So now we are deciding whether to accept Celanese or Exxon (leaning towards Exxon). So while Mark was off, I spent the weekend with my family and my old roommates...and my exciting news...I got a haircut. I cut 6-7 inches off. It seems and feels really short now but it still comes down well below my shoulder. Sorry i don't have a better picture yet.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Calvert City, Kentucky sounds awesome! Small town USA - I bet you would love it! I would at least pay it a visit before you rule it out.