Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our new apartment

Mark and I are mostly settled in our new apartment here in Baytown. As you can see, there are still some boxes that we need to take care of. But I really am pleased with our apartment, it is clean and surprisingly spacious, and extremely peaceful.
Our dining room/my art studio.
Our living room/my art studio
Our kitchen and laundry room. You will have to convince Mark to write the adventures of the washer and dryer.
Our study, the messiest place in the apartment.
Our bedroom.

3 comments:

Mary Jolley said...

Thanks for the pics. I am glad you like it. That desk is teenie tiny, though.

Laura said...

oh...I remember our first apt...it looked about the same! congrats on getting all the way to texas and all moved in! hope you enjoy lots of time in your various art studios around the apt!

Sheralie said...

I want to see the set of four pictures up close. Did you do them?