Saturday, July 10, 2010

Spot On

My old roommate, Stacy, came down from Dallas and spent a couple days with us. It was so fun but we didn't take a lot of pictures (probably because Erika and Nat weren't there...). But when we got all dressed up as cows for free meals at Chick-a-Filet we finally got out the camera. If anyone is looking for the next movie night selection, I recommend Some Like it Hot. I forgot how much I like that movie (and Mark liked it, too, so you know it is a good one).
The only damper on the weekend was the windows leaking and being attacked by SWARMS of mosquitoes trying to fix it.

6 comments:

Lil KT! said...

i cant believe yall dressed up. I thought that was a joke the other day when i got my free spicy chicken sandwhich

airmarcus said...

They even gave me a milkshake.

nat said...

Oh I wish I was there with you guys! and yes, there would have been a lot more picture taking if rika and i were there :) love you both!

Christina said...

You look great, I went with the white spot/black outfit look as well.

Mary Jolley said...

I saw a sign for free meals to people to dress up at the chic-fil-a here. Good job doing it. And a very clever costume- it looks like you can just pull your spots off when you are done. So fun that your roommate came to visit. I hope you guys have a great time!

Sarah said...

can't believe yo udid this- so awesome! love the pictures. and the new blog format. you've probably had it for a while... but i just got the internet back today so am catching up on everyone's blogs finally