Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Fair Lady

When I brought up the idea of going to the local production of My Fair Lady and told Mark that I thought he would like it, he looked at me very seriously and asked, "did you think I would like the Nutcracker?" He was still unconvinced but took me to see it last night with Tricia and Dustin. We had a great time. I had forgotten how long the show is (3 and 1/2 hours) but I was impressed. The cast and crew did a great job (it was fun, too, to recognize our neighbor as one of the cast). I especially loved hearing Mark laughing and enjoying it. I'm excited to see what they are putting on next season. (Have I mentioned that my dear husband can't make normal faces on camera?)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that looks like so much fun- and you look so beautiful amers! i love your hair and that shirt. we know mark doesn't always look this weird too... you are a lovely couple

Laura said...

looks like you have been so busy! thanks for keeping up on your blog...it's fun to see you and mark! love the new art studio!