Thursday, June 30, 2011

22 weeks...almost 23

22 weeks was actually last Saturday. I'm playing a little bit of catch up. Hopefully I will be caught up in time to post our Fourth of July festivities on time...We'll see.
I've been feeling really up and down this week, but as far as I can tell the girls are growing and doing great - no Dr.s this week, so no official update. They love to swim around and see how can be felt the most. They also like to play hide and seek with anyone besides me. They know exactly when someone else puts a hand up to feel them. They start moving again seconds after the "stranger" retracts his/her hand. They are warming up to letting Mark feel though.
Here is my belly update:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so big!!!! i love it. glad you're feeling well. wish i could see you. lets skype soon!