Sunday, July 3, 2011

Three

Last Monday, Mark and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. This past year was quite a bit different than the first two. Neither one of us was in school, Mark is now a full-time employee, and we didn't move at all this year. It was a great year (as were the others). It is getting harder to remember what it was like to be without each other and impossible to imagine going back. I'm so grateful that we were sealed for Eternity.
To celebrate we had a lovely meal at home (tomato-beef stir-fry, one of my favorites) and an evening swim. It was a perfect night.Happy Anniversary, Mark. I'm looking forward to year 4.

2 comments:

Laura said...

happy anniversary! 3 years - you guys are awesome! is it just me or is your belly growing like crazy? love it! thanks for the photos! hope you have a happy 4th!

Sarah said...

you guys are to cute. love you! cant believe its been 3 years!!!