Monday, July 4, 2011

Erika

My college roommate, Erika, drove all the way up from San Antonio this week to spend 24 hours with me and Mark. It was so fun! It had been almost 2 years since we last saw each other (and yet Erika was the only person to notice that I got a haircut two weeks ago...) Erika recently got back from serving a mission in southern Brazil. It is amazing how much she changed. I wonder if she thought the same thing about me.
We spent most of Tuesday evening just talking and catching up. In the morning, Erika helped me with these little onesies that I've been wanting to make for a long time...
We didn't quite get them finished, but I still already love them. I made up the applique patterns, so I'm glad they worked out (so far at least). I hope I didn't bore Erika too much with the baby project.
Thanks again Erika for coming up. Good luck in Provo this Fall!

No comments: