Monday, July 4, 2011

Rearrangement

Mark and I finally got around to moving the furniture around upstairs in the girl's room. Part of the impetuous for this weekend was we got cribs. I wish I had taken a before picture. There is so much more space in that room now. The only thing we took out was a tall thin bookcase and we added a crib! Much better space management.
We only have one crib set up right now. They will share for a little while and then, when they are a little bigger, we'll put the other one up.Now I just need to figure out bedding and decorations...

We also rearranged our study...well, it was more just an addition. I finally got a writing desk. We had some additional things on our to do list Saturday night, but it took 2 hours to put the desk together! We weren't even having problems, just followed all the instructions straight through. There were just a lot of steps (and screws).It is nice having somewhere to put my computer and work in the study at the same time as Mark. A new chair will happen eventually, although this dining chair does keep my back straight.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i bet they will love sharing. so cozy. where did you end up getting the cribs?