Sunday, August 28, 2011

31 Weeks!

We made it to 31 weeks! We hear lots of different milestones regarding pre-term babies (seems like pretty much each week is a milestone). One of them was to make it to 31 weeks when the odds of neurological impairments flatten out.
So far bed rest hasn't been so bad. I've been able to do a lot on my computer, so I'm not bored. I have plenty of pillows to prop myself up however I want, so I'm pretty comfortable. I have a personal A/C unit keeping me very pleasant (feels like 110F outside...who knew?). Mom came down for a couple days to care for me (pretty much cleaned/cooked the whole time she was here. Thanks!). We have received lots of food from the ward. Mark has also been cooking for us (and the missionaries). I think he is finding that he likes cooking (and he is good at it).
The babies are doing well, too. They are constantly on the move. My contractions have been pretty stable and not worrisome. So hopefully we can hang on and make it to October.

4 comments:

Laura said...

31 weeks....that's great! you are getting so close...just hang in there another month!

Annlbtx said...

We Love you Amy! You are doing a great job!

Sarah said...

yea! finally a belly picture with a smile! congrats on 31 weeks

Paul and Em said...

Glad to here things are going well. I can't wait to see them. We will pray for October!